The PDF & DXF template/pattern for a DIY leather tote bag is a digital file that contains all the necessary measurements and instructions for making a medium-sized tote bag with two pockets inside. The pattern can be printed out and used as a guide for cutting the leather pieces to the correct size and shape. This product is ideal for those who want to create a stylish and functional leather tote bag without the need for expensive tools or equipment. It provides a cost-effective way to create a high-quality leather bag that is both practical and fashionable.
Size: 25 x 27 x 7 cm | 9.8″ x 11″(width) x 2.4″
Leather Agatha Bag Pattern includes holes marked and video instructions.
Pattern include video tutorial and stitching holes marked.
PDF Letter 11 x 8.5 (US) & A4 printable Pattern for leather craft + DXF file (editable vector file) available as well.
The leather template has been designed to use by any level of experience.
– This is a unique pattern (not available anywhere else).
– Project is possible to realize for EVERYONE, no matter if you are a beginner or already have some experience.
– Clear step-by-step tutorial video.
– You need just a few simple tools.
– You can make items for yourself, your family, or your friends. Also, you can sell these!
– Catching-eye design, unique pattern.
– Instant download (link in the last step, e-mail with confirmation, and full-time access from your account).
To make this pattern you will need a sharp knife, 1,2-1,5mm hole puncher, or pricking irons or awl. Also, you will need a hammer, 2 needles, paper tape, and a home printer to print this pdf template. If you want tools you will need also acrylic paints.
You will need also 0.8 sqm (8.6 sqft) of 4-5 oz leather, 2 x 25mm d-rings, 24cm long zipper , few rivets