Leather Archery Quivery PDF Pattern includes stitching holes marked, all cutting lines and video instructions.
PDF Letter 11 x 8.5 (US) & A4 printable Pattern for leather craft.
The leather template has been designed to use by any level of experience.
» quiver can be hung:
– on the straps attached to the hip cover (*if you want to wear it with a different angle – shorten or lengthen the longer strap. Video and images show the version for right-handed,- change the strap placement for left-handed
– riveted on the hip in 3 different angles for left or right-handed
– on the back with 2 straps connected together with a buckle (the quiver stays firmly on the body, does not jump up when walking)
– You can also sew the arrows’ separator inside
» Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/OcK6CmDu7N4
» Prepare & cutting patterns: https://youtu.be/2TNUl_Tlk64
Tools you need:
– sharp knife
– 1,2-1,5mm hole puncher or pricking irons or awl
– 2 needles
– paper tape
– a home printer
Materials you need:
– 0,45 sq meter of 5oz (2mm) leather
– 4 x 20mm d-rings for quiver
– 2 x 20mm d-rings for hip cover
– *2 x 20mm carabineers for hip straps
– *2 x 20mm carabineers for shoulder strap
– 6 x 6-8mm eyelets or 6 rivets
– about 31.5″ (80cm) thong
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.