PDF Letter & A4 printable Pattern for leathercraft.
▶Leather Ana Maria Tote Bag Pattern includes holes marked and video instructions.
▶Dimensions: 16.5″ x 4,7″ x 10.2″ ( 42 x 12 x 26cm)
It’s a DIGITAL PRODUCT, not PHYSICAL.
Tools you need:
– sharp knife
– 1,2-1,5mm hole puncher or pricking irons or awl
– 2 needles
– paper tape
– a home printer
Materials you need:
– about 8.1 sqft (0.75sq meter) of leather
– 4-6 oz soft or stiff for whole construction
– 3-4 oz for binding straps
– 7-8 oz for straps
– Waxed thread (preferable 0,8mm)
– 6 x 25mm belt buckles
– few rivets
– zipper at least 15.7″ (40cm) long
PDF files are not with laser cutting or any machine compatible.
If you have questions or problems – contact us directly on Etsy or Facebook. We will help to solve any problem. Good luck!