The Leather Friddle Cap PDF Pattern is designed to accommodate head circumferences ranging from 56cm to 59cm, with a tolerance of +/- 1cm. This ensures that you can customize the cap to fit your unique measurements, guaranteeing maximum comfort and a snug, secure feel. Whether you have a smaller or larger head size, this pattern has got you covered.
The adjustable design of the Leather Friddle Cap PDF Pattern ensures versatility, enabling you to achieve the perfect fit for any occasion. Whether you prefer a snug and secure fit during outdoor adventures or a more relaxed feel for casual outings, this cap pattern can be easily modified to suit your preferences.
By choosing our Leather Friddle Cap PDF Pattern, you are not only investing in a fashionable accessory but also in your own craftsmanship. Experience the satisfaction of creating a unique piece that matches your individuality and stands the test of time. Don’t settle for mass-produced caps when you can unleash your creativity and make a fashion statement with our leather cap pattern.
Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/OLjM7jfSVc0
Prepare & cutting patterns: https://youtu.be/2TNUl_Tlk64
– Unique pattern (not available anywhere else)
– Project possible to realize for EVERYONE, no matter if you are beginner or already have some experience
– Clear Step-by-step tutorial video
– Just a few simple tools needed
– You can make items for yourself, family or friends. ALso you can sell these!
– Catching-eye design, unique patterns NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE
– Instant download (link in the last step, e-mail with confirmation and full-time access from your account)
Well designed, leather cap pattern, which will definitely catch your attention for a longer time.
You’ll need to make this hat things like:
– 0,25 square meter of leather (preferable 3.5oz -4.5 oz (1,4-1.8mm)
– Waxed thread (preferable 0,8-1 mm)
– few rivets
– 1 x 20mm belt buckle
Also, if you have tools like sharp knife, 1,2-1,5mm hole puncher or pricking irons or awl, hammer, two needles, paper tape, and a home printer, this will be so easier!
If you have some problems, issues or questions, ask us directly at Facebook or Etsy. Good luck, and have fun!
PDF A4 printable Pattern for leathercraft.
The pattern includes holes marked on the pattern and video instructions.
It’s a DIGITAL PRODUCT, not PHYSICAL.
PDF files are not with laser cutting or any machine compatible.
If you have questions or problems – contact us directly on Etsy or Facebook. We will help to solve any problem. Good luck!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.