Leather Suspenders photography (and not only) PDF Pattern includes stitching holes marked, all cutting lines and video instructions.
PDF Letter 11 x 8.5 (US) & A4 printable Pattern for leather craft.
The leather template has been designed to use by any level of experience.
» Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/jjOsQF1uegI
» Prepare & cutting patterns: https://youtu.be/2TNUl_Tlk64
» Tools you need:
– sharp knife
– 1,2-1,5mm hole puncher or pricking irons or awl
– 2 needles
– paper tape
– a home printer
» Materials you need:
– about 2,36 sqft (0.22 square meter) of leather
– Waxed thread (preferable 0,8mm)
– Chicago screw round head buttons
– few rivets
– 2 x 20mm d-rings
– 5 x 25mm d-rings
– 1 x 50mm O-ring
– 7 x 25mm carabineer / suspender buckles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.