Leather Tote / Briefcase PDF Pattern includes stitching holes marked, all cutting lines and video instructions.
PDF Letter 11 x 8.5 (US) & A4 printable Pattern for leather craft.
The leather template has been designed to use by any level of experience.
A unisex, crisp, two-tone satchel bag pattern with elegant metal detailing. A combination of classic craftsmanship with a modern twist that takes premium leather goods to the next level. Perfect for any the occasion, easy-to-wear, and always ready to embark on new adventures by your side. This pattern is breaking through the way we perceive leather bags. We took first-string features of the classics and combined them with smooth detailing – the item was designed with style in mind.
– Smooth folded edges add elegance
– Full-length zip protects the interior
– inward-curved bottom underlines coherent design
– Buttoned handle for a firm grip
– Metal rings to attach a shoulder strap
– Laptop-compatible version available (15.6”)
– Easy accessible strap-fastened front pocket
» Dimensions: 35cm x 24cm x 10 cm | 13.7″ x 9.4″ x 4″
» Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/PuE1omWsaEE
» Prepare & cutting patterns: https://youtu.be/2TNUl_Tlk64
» Tools you need:
– sharp knife
– 1,2-1,5mm hole puncher or pricking irons or awl
– 2 needles
– paper tape
– a home printer
» Materials you need:
– about 0,7 sq meter of leather (preferable 2,mm/ 5oz)
– Waxed thread (preferable 0,8-1 mm)
– Few rivets
– Zipper 30cm long
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.